Winter may not be your favorite time of year, but it’s a good excuse to get bundled up in the smart and sophisticated. Women’s Lorette Down Parka. Capable of keeping you warm when the temperature drops well below zero, the Lorette is so much more than just a pretty face. For starters, the jacket is insulated with 625-fill down that’s light in weight but heavy on warmth, and it is built with a robust Arctic-Tech fabric that’s resistant to wind, water, and the wear and tear of daily life.
A removable coyote fur trim gives the jacket a vintage look and feel, while accented cuff tabs and back button details add to the overall style of the jacket. Never one to overlook fit, Robe gave the Lorette a flatteringly slim silhouette through the body with a longer mid-thigh length for added coverage and warmth during winter’s coldest days.
- Vertically adjustable, adjustable hood opening, adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high wind conditions, non-removable
- Brushed tricot chin guard for comfort
- Interior shoulder straps allow the wearer to carry over their shoulder
- Two exterior fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold