The Fall Winter 2018 fashion show set the stage for the introduction of new elements, born from the unexpected combination of traditional details, often incorporated into vintage designs. With a retro-inspired shape, this black leather shoulder bag features a hybrid symbol, merging two of the House’s most distinctive codes: the Horsebit and the Interlocking G. Embellished with sparkling crystals and colored enamel, the gold metal tiger head is reminiscent of a vintage brooch by Hattie Carnegie—a legendary jewelry and fashion designer in the 1920s-1950s.
Size: 10.5″W x 6.5″H x 2.5″D / 27cm x 17cm x 6.5cm
- Black leather
- Gold- and silver-toned hardware with a shiny finish
- Enameled tiger head with crystals—inspired by a vintage Hattie Carnegie jewelry design
- Nude colored viscose lining
- Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House’s most historical motifs in a mix of metals
- Interior zip and open pockets
- Paper plastic coated label with Gucci and Interlocking G print
- Sliding chain shoulder strap: drop 22″
- Worn as a double chain shoulder strap: drop 12″
- Can also be worn as a crossbody bag
- Comes with dust bag, authentication cards, and pamphlets
- 1:1 mirror image quality
- This is brand first copy product.
- Our Guarantee: The product you receive will look exactly as our product images in terms of quality and description!