The Gucci 1955 Horsebit top handle has a domed shape with a detachable leather shoulder strap, crafted from GG Supreme canvas with white leather. The collection unifies details first introduced on the original bag that inspired the line from over six decades ago with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world.
Size: 9.8″ x 9.5″ x 3.5″/ 25 x 24 x 9 cm
100% genuine materials, matching the quality of the authentic Gucci product (imported from Europe);
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, and brown leather trims
- Gold-toned hardware
- Cotton linen lining
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Protective metal feet at the bottom
- Interior zipper and open pockets
- Leather top handles with 3.5″ drop
- Detachable and adjustable leather shoulder strap with 19.7″ drop. Min length: 39.4″, Max length: 44″
- Extended double zipper closure
- Weight: .77kg approximately
- Comes with dust bag, authentication cards, and pamphlets
- 1:1 mirror image quality
- This is brand first copy product.
- Our Guarantee: The product you receive will look exactly as our product images in terms of quality and description!