Inspired by archival designs, Gucci 1955 Horsebit bucket bag unifies the original details first introduced over six decades ago with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world. The hardware is paired with a contemporary mix of materials, combining textured and soft white leather to create a unique tonal effect.
Size: 8.7″ x 9.8″ x 4.7″ / 22 x 24.9 x 12 cm
100% genuine materials, matching the quality of the authentic Gucci product (imported from Europe);
- White textured leather bottom with a vintage effect
- White soft leather top
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Horsebit detail
- Adjustable shoulder strap with 22″ drop
- Drawstring closure
- The model is 5’7″ tall
- This is brand first copy product.
- Comes with dust bag, authentication cards, and pamphlets
- 1:1 mirror image qualityOur Guarantee: The product you receive will look exactly as our product images in terms of quality and description!