The Expedition is the original extreme weather parka, developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Whether your next journey is through a frozen urban jungle or across uncharted ice fields, with the New Expedition Parka you get the performance that is proven at the South Pole each year by the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research.
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Fleece-lined chin guard for added warmth and comfort
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with ‘Expedition’ emblem patch
- The waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Hide-away nylon elasticized snow skirt for added protection